The main feature of this system is the LushWALL Pod. The LushWALL Pod is a slimline box-type plant container made from recycled Polypropylene. It is designed with a generous 170mm depth which gives plenty of planting space for an increased variety of plants - including edible plants, native or exotic. The LushWALL Pod is simply hooked directly on steel mesh, reo or aluminium bracket and mounted to any flat, vertical building surface. You can hang one by itself or seamlessly combine the pods for a living wall as big as you'd like!
Benefits & Features
• Creating an instantly lush wall of green that works
• Suitable for wide variety plants and different planting media
• Water flows from the top LushWALL Pod into the underlying LushWALL Pod or to a drain
• Planting density can be altered by vertical and horizontal spacing
• Irrigation pipes can be concealed neatly between and towards the rear of the LushWALL Pods
• Multiple mounting options to suit your project
For a medium-density vertical garden, a total of 20 LushWALL Pods is required to cover 1 square metre.
You can put one LushWALL Pod directly over top of another and the water will flow from one pod to the next to make watering easy. You may hand water from the top and the water will slowly drip through the system from the top LushWALL Pod to the next until the entire vertical garden is watered. Optionally you may hook up an automatic watering system with a drip-line.
Simply populate the each LushWALL Pod with a plant purchased at your local nursery.
They look amazing individually or hung in groups! You can position them close together to form a dense lushes wall of greenery or space them out for a fresh and minimalist design!
Note: No plants included.